WHERE CAN I FIND THE UNIT SERIAL NUMBER?
Except for the Adventurer, Focus, and Focus Pro, which do not have serial numbers. The serial number is located on the bottom of each unit.
WHAT IS THE BEST TEMPERATURE FOR LOOSE LEAF MATERIAL?
This varies for every user. Here are some recommended temperature settings:
- Low vape temperature: 360
- Average vape temperature: 385
- High vape temperature: 410
WHAT’S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN TEMPERATURES? HOW CAN I PRODUCE BIGGER CLOUDS?
Low temperature setting: Very light vapor density with a high flavor release.
Medium temperature setting: Cloudy vapor density with normal flavor release.
High temperature setting: Very dense cloud production with little to no flavor.
WHAT IS A ‘BURN OFF’ AND WHEN SHOULD I COMPLETE IT?
A ‘burn off’ is an empty, vaporization session that will remove any residues from production or cleaning and will provide the best vapor possible. This should be completed before first use and after every cleaning.
To perform a ‘burn off’, leave the chamber empty and set the vaporizer to max temperature. Let the unit heat up and run for its full session, do not inhale during this time.
HOW DO I CHARGE MY UNIT?
Every unit comes with a Micro USB / USB-C port located on the unit along with a USB charging cable.
WHERE ARE FOCUS PRODUCTS MANUFACTURED?
Our products are designed in Austin, Texas and manufactured at our production facility in ZhongShan, China.
WHAT IS THE LIMITED WARRANTY?
- Limited WARRANTY*Focus V warrants this device against any defects in materials used to produce this product for a period of one year, from the retail purchase date. This warranty can only be used by the original end-user. If a claim is received and determined to be valid, Focus V will either:
- Repair the product defect
- Exchange the product
*Warranty does not apply to normal performance degradation, battery or glass mouthpiece.
How can I contact you?
Simply shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 1.727.231.0556
Or Click the link Below